Dove Nation Fall Festival
Our school community worked together to raise $30,000 for the PTA Annual Fund.
Let’s celebrate our hard work with a fun family event in the park!
Obstacle course, carnival games, food trucks & fun!
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22nd @ 12PM – 4PM
Eagle Rock Recreation Center (near baseball fields)
All students, families, teachers, & staff from the Dahlia Heights community are welcome! Obstacle course & 20 carnival game tickets are FREE of charge to every student!
Obstacle Course | Session 1
12:00PM – 2:00PM
UTK – 2ND GRADES
Obstacle Course | Session 2
2:00PM – 4:00PM
3RD – 6TH GRADES
Our school community is working to raise $30,000 for the Annual Fund. This fund pays for our teacher assistants, field trips, mental health services, the arts, and so much more.
- 100% of Dahlia students registered on getmovinfundhub.com
- Each student is encouraged to raise $50.00
- Total school goal is $30,000
- Every student who registers gets a homework pass. Registration is quick, easy, & free
- Raise $30 by October 13th for a Dove Nation t-shirt
- Other incentives include extra recess, class parties, pies in faces.
- Find out which teacher goes in the dunk tank if we raise $30,000!
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Go to getmovinfundhub.com to register or log in
- Complete your child’s student webpage
School Identifier: 63c14bfe0c5f0
- Make an online donation using the red DONATE button
- Share with friends & family via email, text, or social media. Last year, more than half of donations came from extended families, friends, and neighbors. So get the word out and help us make our goal a reality!